The Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) is celebrating their 50th Anniversary at the CITB Pride of Construction Awards on the 10 September 2014 at Old Billingsgate in London.
The awards will celebrate the apprentices, employers and strategic partners most dedicated to the skills and training agenda and the highlight of the evening will be the presentation of the prestigious CITB Gold Awards by TV’s Alexander Armstrong.
The awards, which marks CITB’s 50th anniversary, recognise the contribution made by industry leaders, businesses, training organisations, partners and apprentices in the last five decades and pays special tribute to those who have left a lasting legacy for future generations.
M.B.Roche & Sons Ltd have been nominated for one of the prestigious CITB Gold Awards, Outstanding Employer (SME).
The CITB Gold Awards judging panel is comprised of well-known faces in the construction industry:
- Chairman at CITB, James Wates
- Chief Executive at CITB, Adrian Belton
- UK government’s chief construction adviser, Peter Hansford
- President of the Institution of Civil Engineers, Professor Barry Clarke
- Associate editor of Construction News, Damon Schünmann